The certified air scrubber for broiler houses
Pollo-M is a single-stage chemical air scrubber for use in broiler growing. The filter element is mounted horizontally in the exhaust air tower for a large contact surface. Sulphuric acid acidifies the process water that is sprayed onto the packing so the water reaches a pH value of ≤ 3.3.
- significantly less ammonia and dust emissions;
- DLG SignumTest of the German Agricultural Society passed (test report 6260);
- the filter element’s large surface area reduces the air resistance and thus lowers the fans’ energy consumption; the special pump technology for the rinsing water also reduces energy consumption;
- constant spraying of the filter keeps the filter clean;
- the data logging system records all important values;
- Pollo-M can also be controlled remotely;
- easy accessibility;
- low maintenance requirements.